COVID 19 RESPONSE
Hello Sugar Browns Family! In response to the current events surrounding COVID-19, Sugar Browns will be diligently following any updates or concerns regarding this matter and will adhere to any rules or regulations prompted by the City of Lubbock. As always, the safety of our team and customers is always priority number one. The entire Sugar Browns team is fully trained in food handling and always operates at the highest level when it comes to food safety. The following is a list of changes that will be taking place moving forward:
- The Lobby, our downtown location, will be CLOSED until further notice
- Our 19th St. location will operate 7 days a week at the following hours
- Monday-Friday 7AM-6PM
- Saturday-Sunday 8AM-6PM
- We will offer curbside pick up for all call in orders and app orders. Please park in one of the designated curbside spots and call the baristas to let them know you have arrived.
- We encourage everyone ordering for pick up to utilize our app to take advantage of any discounts and promos. You can find the app by following this link HERE.
- We have partnered with UberEats for delivery options offering $0 delivery.
We'll keep you posted with any changes via email and Instagram. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the mean time, please stay safe, keep in touch, and stay caffeinated.
-Sugar Browns Management Team